UPDATE: As of May 1, 2020, the Dallas county shelter-in-place order expired. The jewelry and repair portion of our business is now open during regular hours. While we are open, on top of sanitary and social distancing precautions, our security team will be ensuring that our stores do not surpass 25% capacity for the time being. Please stay tuned to this page for regular updates.
During this unprecedented COVID-19 pandemic, we are continually making decisions to protect the health and safety of our customers and employees. While we are remaining open to provide essential financial services to our customers, we are taking precautions and adjusting to the new normal by:
- Cleaning and sanitizing high-touch areas consistently throughout the day.
- Practicing consistent hand-washing and sanitizing. We have hand sanitizer in-store for customer and employee use.
- Practicing social distancing by staying six (6) feet away from one another. Markers on our floor will help customers indicate the distance required.
- Closing the jewelry and repair portion of our business until further notice.
- Wearing personal protective gear like masks and gloves.
We will continually adjust this page as we receive new information.
We wish you and your loved ones strength and wellness during this hectic time. Please feel free to reach out with any questions.